Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me!

I've been working on several lengthy and depressing posts for y'all, but got distracted. First by idiots while researching those lengthy and depressing posts, then by the Meme of 8, Conscientious Objector Sub-Sector.

1. All right, here are the rules.
2. We have to post these rules before we give you the facts.
3. Players start with ocho random facts/habits about themselves.
4. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their acht things and post these rules.
5. At the end of your blog, you need to choose oito people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.


  1. I'm in ur blogz, stealin all ur m3m3z! I have another blog, run by one of my sockpuppets [I have more sockpuppets than Imelda had shoes]. I lurk at other peoples' blogs, then post their memes on my blog, without telling them or tagging anyone. If you're missing one of your memes, you might find it over there.

  2. I can say shit in 8 different languages.

  3. I have 1 pair of steel-toed boots, and an uncounted number of flipflops. Mostly I go barefoot.

  4. I rescue elderly and abused dogs. So why is my place full of kittens?

  5. I was raised by Republicans.

  6. I like to blow stuff up. It's why I got the chemistry degree.

  7. I don't see in 3-D the way most people do, but I'm better than you are at visualizing complex 3-dimensional objects from 2-dimensional drawings.

  8. Mensa wants me. They can't have me.

  9. There is a kitten attacking my bare foot as I type this.

4 comments:

Steve Bates said...

There are three kinds of people: those who can count, and those who can't.

Anonymous said...

My kittens lick toes, not attack them [that's left to their mother.]

I prefer the steel shanks in Rockports, but the TSA hates them.

hipparchia said...

1 2 infinity

and then there are those who can't follow directions.

hipparchia said...

back when my work required me to fly everywhere, we usually had to go directly from the airport to the job site, ready to work. i wore my steel-toe steel-shank boots on the plane, rather than carry them [had enough other stuff to carry]. i used to set off the metal detectors all the time. this was well before 2001, but even then i wasn't popular.

these are most definitely attack kittens.