Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Truffles!

In my next life, I want to come back as a feral cat, living in the alley behind IOZ' place.

Meanwhile, we are enjoined to fight the good fight and share recipes for the War on Christmas. For my part, I am going to play doting aunt and shameless tourist, and let other people do all the cooking this year.

I am not a complete barbarian though. I will be the geek bearing gifts [dibs on the crystallized ginger] just as soon as I figure how to use PayPal [stop that laughing!].

4 comments:

Keifus said...

Damn, is he doing foodie posts again? I must get over there, pronto.

Truffles is one of those things I want to eat before I die. I'm sure I'll get around to it sooner or later.

Big fan of crystallized ginger myself. We use it in apple pie. (Should I go pie blogging again? Nah, it's just apple pie with crystallized ginger...and brandy.)

hipparchia said...

how much do i have to pay you to get you to blog that pie recipe?

Keifus said...

Hi hipparchia!

(I take checks, but don't know how to process a credit card. Cash is always cool.)

vaokm: Vaya uno kilometer

(what's spanish for kilometer?)

hipparchia said...

mmmm.... thanks!